After your clinic has been activated for HotDoc Reminders, you can set them up and start sending them immediately by following these steps:
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard.
- Navigate to Reminders > Settings.
- At the top of the page you will see the 'Activate Reminders' section. It is best to leave this switched to 'Off' until you are ready to start sending out Reminders:
- You can also enable or disable Push Notifications:
More information on this feature can be found here.
- In the 'Who should get Reminders?' section, you can set a maximum age for patients receiving Reminder messages, and also choose to ignore a patient's opt-in/opt-out status in your practice management system (if this has been collected):
Once this basic set up has been completed, you can move to the next step: Selecting your appointment books and doctors.