When a patient makes a booking through HotDoc, there are some appointment quantity restrictions for the account holder (a patient that has registered their details with HotDoc).
Appointment Quantity Restrictions
- Available appointments for a Doctor show on the online booking system up to three months in advance only from the current date. You are able to request appointments up to three months in advance.
- HotDoc account holders are able to request one appointment per day, per clinic.
- If a HotDoc account holder needs to reschedule to an alternative time on the same day at the same clinic they have an appointment, they are required to first cancel the initial booking before making another time on that day.
- There is a maximum of 10 active appointments for each account holder at one time.
- HotDoc account holders are able to request up to 20 appointments for family members on one day.