1. Navigate to your Dashboard > Recalls > Activity > 'To action'
2. To allocate or create templates, simply click on a patient who is flagged ‘To action’ for a ‘New reminder type’
3. Click on the 'get started' button to begin:
4. Either choose from our pre-loaded sample templates for common recall and reminder reasons or create your own template.
You may customise these to suit your practice. Once customised, your new template will be available under ‘Your templates’
Please note, if you wish to create your own blank template, do not select an existing template.
5.Using the drop-down menu, next select the sequence that you wish to use to remind your patients.
Please note, if you wish to add in another sequence, please reach out to your account manager and they can assist you further.
6. Ensure you are happy with the existing Reminder message or customise this message. You may need to include any additional information to educate your patients or even particular instructions for the type of appointment needed.
On the right side, you will see a copy of what the patient will receive.
Please reach out to your account manager if you would like to include the 'Recall Reason' within the reminder message.
7. Select whether you would like to include a direct booking link (this is recommended)
8. Select whether this type of reminder is to be sent only from the date it is due and not 2 weeks prior. This prevents Medicare item rejections for services like care plans or reviews of management plans being claimed before the correct time frame.
8. Once you are happy with the template click 'Continue', then click 'Activate'.
All Recalls of this type will now be automatically handled this way.
I'm finished creating and activating all my templates, now what? Daily Checks and Actions
See more information: New in Recalls: Create new template
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc: firstname.lastname@example.org