Some of your Recall templates may include sending a Letter to the patient if you were unable to reach them via SMS. Scenarios for which this may be necessary include:
- The Recall template/type always defaults to 'letter' based on how the template has been set up.
- The patient is in one of these 3 'To Action' states (invalid mobile, underage, opted out).
- The patient did not respond to the SMS.
- The scheduled SMS was overridden for an individual patient, and 'Remind by post' was selected instead.
How to generate and print Recall letters
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard
- Navigate to Recalls > Activity and select 'To Post'
- You can then either choose to generate all Recall letters by selecting the 'Download all letters' button in the top right corner of the screen:
Alternatively, if you wish to only print one Recall:
1. Select the name of the patient whose Recall you wish to print
2. Select 'Download letter'
3. Select generate on 'Download just this letter'
4. Select 'Download'