If a practitioner leaves your clinic, you are able to archive their HotDoc profile. Archiving a practitioner effectively removes their profile from the list of practitioners in your Dashboard.
Archiving a Practitioner
- Login to your HotDoc Dashboard
- In the left hand menu, click into Bookings > Practitioner Setup and the select Edit:
- At the bottom of the next page, you will see the Archive Practitioner button, click on this to archive the practitioner:
- Please note that you may not be able to archive your practitioner at first. If they are still active on your Bookings or Reminder products, you will need to make sure these products are turned off for the practitioner before you can proceed with your archiving:
- When the Practitioner has been switched off for Bookings and Reminders, you will see an Are you Sure? window. Select Yes, archive to continue:
Unarchiving a Practitioner:
Simply visit your Archived Practitioners page to view your list of archived practitioners profiles. You are able to unarchive a practitioner in this section, which returns them to your list of active practitioners who can be re-enabled for online bookings and reminders.
- To unarchive a practitioner, head to Bookings and Practitioner setup. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to select the View archived practitioners button.
- Choose the relevant practitioner and click 'Edit':
- Select the Restore Practitioner button in the top right hand corner:
- Once selected, you will see an Are you Sure? window. Selecting Yes, restore will place your archived practitioner back into your list of active practitioners.