If you would like a patient flagged for manual confirmation, you can add an alert for them. Common reasons to flag a patient would be if they had failed to attend multiple times, have a bad debt, or perhaps they commonly book inappropriate appointments. This then overrides automatic settings, allowing only manual confirmation, where you can dismiss/reject if desired.
To add a patient alert follow these steps:
- Log in to the HotDoc Dashboard at www.hotdoc.com.au/dashboard using your HotDoc login.
- Click on the Bookings icon on the left of the screen:
- Click on the Patient Alerts icon:
- Click on the Add Alert button:
- Insert the patient's surname, DOB and the alert message that reception will read
- Click on ‘Save Changes’:
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc: email@example.com