Because patient privacy is important when using the Kiosk, by default we will obfuscate some information when asking patients to verify their details.
- When a patient is using the Kiosk, most of the patient information will be hidden and can be shown again by tapping the Show button:
- If the “Show” button is tapped the full detail is revealed and the Show button is then replaced by a Hide option. When tapped, the Hide option will obfuscate the detail again:
- You can access the obfuscation settings in the HotDoc Dashboard under Check-In > Settings > Devices:
- Using the options in Patient details display settings, you can choose whether to turn this feature on, and whether the patient can view the obscured information by tapping the Show button:
- This setting can be adjusted per Kiosk device if you have more than one HotDoc Kiosk at your clinic.