I want a recall notification to be sent to patients on the recall due date. How do I delay this from sending 2 weeks prior?
Some recall reasons may be better sent on the date it's due, rather than in advance. To change a Recall Template's send date to send on the due date of the patient's recall, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Recalls > Template Groups
- Either search for the template using the search box or locate the template directly from the list:
- Click 'Edit Template' on the template you wish to change:
- Scroll down to Delay sending first SMN until the due date and check the box:
- Select the green Save button to save your change:
- To switch this feature off, simply uncheck the box and select Save.