How do I delay a recall sending to the patient until its due date?
Some recall reasons may be better sent on the date it's due, rather than in advance. To change a Recall Template's send date to send on the due date of the patient's recall, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Recalls > Template Groups
- Either search for the template using the search box or locate the template directly from the list:
- Click 'Edit Template' on the template you wish to change:
- Scroll down to the option Delay sending first SMN until the due date and select this checkbox:
- Select the green Save button to save your change:
- To switch this feature off, simply uncheck the box and save your change.