Yes you can delay a Recall to send on its due date.
To change the Recall send date from the default 14 days, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the HotDoc Dashboard here using your HotDoc login.
- Click on the Recalls icon in the menu on the left of the screen:
- Click on the Template Groups icon:
- Search for the Recall you would like to edit in the search bar in the top left:
- Click the green clip board and pencil button next to the template name:
- Click the box next to Delay sending first SMN until due date to turn it green:
- Click on ‘Save Changes’:
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc: firstname.lastname@example.org