Yes, you can stop an SMS from going out in HotDoc.
- Log into the Dashboard, click Recalls, then click Activity
- Click on ALL in the Activity section under Recalls. To filter for the Recalls that are scheduled, filter by IN PROGRESS
For individual patient action continue below:
- Click on the patient whose SMS you’d like to stop from going out. You will then have the following options: Mark as Done or Remind by Post
- Mark as Done: Once you have clicked MARK AS DONE, the patient’s Recall sequence will stop and it will show as Done. *Note: The Recall will remain in the medical record - HotDoc will not remove that recall from the patient file.
- Remind by post: Once you have clicked REMIND BY POST, you will then have the option to Download Letter. For instructions on how to Print Letters, please refer to step 3 here: https://support.hotdoc.com.au/hc/en-gb/articles/205165020-Smart-Recalls-Daily-Checks-and-Actions