Follow the steps below to set up HotDoc Repeats for your Clinic.
1. Login to your HotDoc Dashboard via your web browser and head to the Repeats Setup page by selecting Repeats > Setup:
2. The Clinic Name field is pre-populated with the name that displays on your HotDoc account.
The 'Contact Person' and notification email address options will be used as the best point of contact at the Clinic, for example the Practice Manager or Reception Team Leader.
3. Enter the different payment amounts you'd like to charge the patient for each delivery method for repeat prescriptions.
4. Scroll down to complete the settings for Referrals and then select 'Create my Clinic Account':
5. After selecting 'create my Clinic Account,' the 'Connect with Stripe' button will activate and turn blue. Please click on it to connect your Stripe account.
6. Fill in the required details on the form that appears or if you already have an account, there is a button in the top right corner that will allow you to login:
7. At the bottom of the page, click to 'Authorise access to this Account.'
8. Once done, you will have set up the account with Stripe:
9. When all the above is set up, you will have unique links generated (as below). You can then add buttons to your website, and use these links on those buttons.
If you have someone manage your practice website, they should be able to assist you with this, however let us know if we can help.
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc at firstname.lastname@example.org