Clinics can manually opt patients out of receiving Reminder SMS messages via the HotDoc Dashboard.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Dashboard and navigate to Reminders > History.
- Locate the patient name in the left 'Patient' column.
- Click on the patient name (that is green and underlined):
- This will display the 'Communication Preferences' screen:
- Check the'Opt out from Reminders SMS' box (you can also opt the patient out of receiving Recalls and Inform Broadcast SMS messages on this screen):
- Select 'Save' and this will complete the opt out: