We have recently updated the Reminders section of the HotDoc Dashboard to allow clinics to manually opt patients out of receiving Reminder SMS messages.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Dashboard and go to Reminders > History.
2. Locate the patient name in the left 'Patient' column.
3. Click on the patient name (that is green and underlined):
4. This will display the 'Communication Preferences' screen:
5. Check the'Opt out from Reminders SMS' box (you can also opt the patient out of receiving Recalls and Inform Broadcast SMS messages on this screen):
6. Select 'Save' and this will complete the opt out:
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc at email@example.com