To log into either the HotDoc Dashboard or the Sidebar, you require an active HotDoc Clinic User and password.
If you are unable to remember your Clinic User password, you can reset this via the Dashboard.
How to reset your Password
- Go to the Dashboard login page
- Select Forgot your password?
- On the next screen you will be prompted to enter the email address you use to log in to your HotDoc account. Enter your email address and click 'Email me a reset password link'.
Please note: If your username is not an active email account that you have access to you will not be able to reset your password this way. In this case, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
- If we find a matching Clinic User account to the email address that you provide, you will then be sent a password reset email containing a reset link:
- When you click on the reset link you will be redirected to the HotDoc Dashboard and will asked to enter and confirm your new password. Once you have done so, you will be automatically logged into your Dashboard!