I can't log in to the HotDoc Dashboard or Sidebar because I forgot my password. How do I reset this?
To log into the HotDoc Dashboard or Sidebar, you require an active HotDoc user account and password.
- Your user account is an email that you would have signed up to HotDoc with
- When signing up you would have also received an email to set your password
If you're attempting to log in but receiving an error, we would suggest resetting your password via the Dashboard login page even if you believe your password is correct. To do this:
- Go to the Dashboard login page.
- Select Forgot your password?
- You will be prompted to enter the email address you use to log in to your HotDoc account and click Send reset link:
- If email address that you provided is an active account, you will be sent a reset password. Click the link to reset your password:
- Enter your new password twice, ensuring it contains at least 8 letters, 1 number and is not commonly used, then click Save.
- Enter your new password into the login page, and select Login. This should be log you into your account.
- If you're unable to log in after resetting your password, it could be possible that your user account does not have the right permissions. If this is the case, please chat to the person who usually looks after HotDoc at your practice, or submit a request using the 'Submit Request' button at the top of this page.