You can use HotDoc Inform to educate your patients on preventive health and wellness services offered at your practice, such as Care Plans.
In this article
What is an Inform Activation?
Inform works to educate patients to relevant health promotional campaigns by displaying a message on the patients device after they confirm via an SMS reminder or book an appointment online, or after they check in via your kiosk.
- The patient will view the message and be prompted to answer a series of questions regarding their health. If the patient is deemed eligible for the relevant service by the answers they provide, they will be asked if they want to learn more.
- Patients who reply yes, will be informed a nurse will be in touch. When a patient responds yes, this information will transfer to the HotDoc Dashboard as what we call an Open Activation.
How to Action your Open Activations
- Login to the HotDoc Dashboard using your clinic user.
- In the left hand menu, selected Inform
- Select Activations
- Here, a list of all patients who have interacted and responded yes to your inform messages will populate. Click View on the lead you wish to action:
- Once on this page, you are encouraged to contact the patient to discuss their interest in the health promotion campaign. You can add comments and change the status of the lead to track its progress
- Changing the status to Ineligible, Not Interested or Booked will remove it from your Open Activations screen. Whilst the status is New or In Progress it will remain in your to-do list.
For further information regarding Inform, please review the following Support articles