We have recently updated the Recalls section of the HotDoc Dashboard to allow clinics to manually opt patients out of receiving Recall and Reminder SMS messages.
To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your dashboard and go to Recalls> Activity and select the "All" tab at the top of the screen.
2. Search for the patient's name in the search box in the top right of the screen.
3. Open the Recall by clicking on it.
4. Click on the patient's name (it will appear in green text in the dialogue box that opens).
5. Check the box that reads "Opt out from recall and reminder SMS"
6. Click on the Save button.