Through the HotDoc Dashboard, you can manually opt patients out of receiving Recall and Reminder SMS messages.
To do this please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your HotDoc dashboard and click Recalls > Activity and select the "All" tab at the top of the screen.
2. Either select the patient directly from the activity list or search for the patient's name in the search box in the top right of the screen.
3. Open the Recall by clicking on it.
4. Click on the patient's name (it will appear in the green text in the dialogue box that opens).
5. Check the box that reads "Opt-out from recall SMS"
There are two other products as well for patients to Opt-out from this page also. The products include: Reminders and Inform Broadcast.
6. Click on the Save button.
If you require assistance with this, please contact HotDoc at email@example.com