If your practice is on a SMS credit plan, it might be convenient to setup the credits to automatically top up when they meet a minimum threshold.
- To set up Auto Top Up for your practice's credits, log into the HotDoc Dashboard and navigate to Settings > Credits.
- From there, select the green 'Setup Auto Top Up' in the top right hand corner, within the banner that displays the credit balance.
- To set up the Auto Top Up, first 'turn on' Automatically top my account like this:
- Following this, select the amount of credits that will be set for your practice's Auto Top Up:
- Then, nominate the specific number of credits that will be the threshold for 'low balance' - when the credits fall below this number, they will be automatically topped up:
- Once you have completed all three steps, save your changes!