Batch Actions allows you to select multiple patients in a fast and efficient way to make bulk changes.
Select as many patients as you like and choose to:
- Mark as Done
- Remind by Post
- Download Letters
- Start Sequence again
- Add a comment only
- Verify upcoming appointment
How to batch action a selection of Recalls
- You will notice checkboxes on the left side next to each patient. You can either select a few patients or all (to select all visible on that page). You can select patients across more than one page.
Once you have clicked checkboxes for the patients that require action, click Edit selected:
- Select the drop down menu to be shown the options available for batch actioning:
- In the example below, we wish to batch action a number of recalls so that they go straight to the 'Done' stage. To achieve this, Mark as Done is chosen as the option in the drop down menu:
- After selecting the action, you can choose to add a comment to all patients in this selection. To achieve this, click the Add a comment? box and type your comment. You can then click Save to finalise your batch action:
- Some batch actions will take a little while particularly if you are moving a very large list of patients to a different state. You can click Back straight away to go back to working on your recalls list while HotDoc continues to finish actioning the recalls in the background:
- You will now see the 4 patients are still selected (identifiable in case you want to check them), and they are now all 'Marked as done' as chosen in step 3.
And of you click on one of the individual patients, you can see the comment added in blue text: